Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ash Wednesday



Ash Wednesday

It is Ash Wednesday...
We enter Lent...
It is meditating and contemplating time. Take a minute and in your room, in a quiet space in your house, create a sacred moment...
By yourself and for yourself..plan the Lent...It is sacred and you are created a good person...

  • Give up vices and be happy for that.
  • Give up excesses and be liberated for that.
  • Place a smile on your friend's face and be happy for that.
  • Help someone, anyone and feel saintly for that. 
A friend emailed me this song. I was not able to post it...I asked for help...
I love Ave maria....Listen to it and fly high...
It is magical....and now...
You are able to do everything...
Try and listen to yourself...I am sure that you want to do the right thing...DO IT...
Hug your friend...Visit your yesterday's friend...Be friends again...
You and you friend and yesterday's friend become a community...enlarge the circle...expand the community and be all that you can be...an angel...a saint...
Fly as an angle and act saintly.
It is Lent and you can do it...For a change go outside of your skin...think of the next person, hug the other person...
Celebrate...Fly high and act like a saint.

YOU CAN DO THAT....


Ave Maria.mp3

LISTEN TO THE SONG AND GET HIGH...FLY HIGH...ACT LIKE A SAINT...
AFTER ALL, IT IS LENT....and you are a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment