I believe in the Rainbow...
of Peace and Harmony...
Read the headline below...
It is from the LA Times...I did not made it up...
The July 4, holiday weekend, was exceptionally violent in Chicago!
This is in time of "peace"...
Death toll rises to 16 in Chicago's bloody 4th of July weekend; 82 shot
Chicago's police superintendent lashed out at what he called lax state and federal gun laws after a violent Fourth of July weekend that saw more than 60 people shot and nine killed in a city already known for frequent shootings.
My question...?
Apparently we cannot fix our domestic issues - murders, drugs, immigration and the rest...So how can we fix the problems in Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Syria...and in the rest of the world...?
I do not have an answer...and the unraveling of both Iraq and Afghanistan, after the west pulled out, proves the point that with outside intervention and with guns...We cannot fix anything...
Of course we may subjugate people for a time...Of course we may force them to be quiet...Of course we can use fig leaves to cover up our Chicagos... and all the rest...But we cannot hide...
As the Bible asserts again and again...God is omnipotent and omniscient too...
***
Check the proof...Like Thomas...We need physical proof of everything...I had a slogan posted on my math bulletin board, just outside my classroom in the last school before my retirement...and it said... "I think, therefor I am
I believe, hence I will be..."
I am sure all of you will recognize the first line...It is from Decartes...The second line I felt I should add to make more sense of our temporal existence and beyond...
It is a matter if believing and not a temporal vision in eggplants, potatoes or tomatoes...
Rene' Decartes - French philosopher and mathematician...The Cartesian plane and Cartesian axis are named after him...
Slicing into an eggplant turns out to be a spiritual experience for a chef in baton Rouge...The word "GOD" is spelled out in it....
A woman in Pennsylvania also found god in an eggplant.... (2007)
Check this eggplant...In Amman, Jordan...They "found" Allah (the Arabic for God) in another eggplant...
This one is in 2012 and definitely shows that God speaks ALL languages...Arabic too...
Here they "found" Jesus in a potato.......Again the cross in a potato...
...And here is a chips...Is it far fetched...? You should decide...
This is the story of the potato chips...as it appeared in the local newspaper...
Jesus Christ has made yet another appearance on a potato chip.
At least that's what Newport resident
Carol Isaak believes. The night before Easter, Isaak, 67, decided to snack on
some potato chips.
"The second chip I pulled out of
the bag, I said, 'Oh my God, Vern, look at this,'â " Isaak said.
Isaak's husband, Vern, replied,
"It looks like Jesus on the cross."
"And I said, 'I think so, too,'â
" Isaak said. "It seemed like a sign or something. I got all fuzzy
and warm."
Instead of eating the chip, Isaak
took pictures of it, which she emailed to friends and family.
"I wanted to take it to church
yesterday and show it to our minister, but I was afraid it would get
broken," Isaak said Monday, April 9.
She said the ripple-style Clancy's
brand chip purchased at an Aldi store is now safely stored in her china
cabinet. She said some friends have offered to put it up for sale on eBay, but
she doesn't plan to do that.
"I won't feel right selling it," she said.
.....And this is in Australia....
Someone left a sliced tomato in the fridge...and as it began to rot...Jesus appeared in the tomato...
One of the American papers wrote...
The weekend of July 4th is a time
for doing American things: grilling, watching fireworks, ignoring zoning
restrictions and setting off your own fireworks. But shenanigans are tiring,
you know? The sun will give you a sunburn. The grill will make your clothes
smell like smoke.
And may be our leaders and politicians should notice the July 4 weekend in Chicago...
May be they will try to fix it...
May be they will introduce gun control like in Canada and Europe...
May be they will see the huge beam in their eyes, before attempting to pull out the tiny twig from someone else's eye...
May be people will believe...before resorting to Thomas and the eggplant and the porattoes and the tomatoes...
May be my young friends will stand up and be counted...
May be ...
I believe that the four walls of the classroom are very confining and restrictive...
I believe that I DO NOT NEED a classroom or an eggplant or a potato or a tomato...
I still believe that tomorrow will be a better day...and the world will live in peace and harmony...
I still believe that there are no limits...
I still believe in YOU...







No comments:
Post a Comment