Saturday, May 3, 2014

A GREAT and "GOOD" project


A Wonderful Project


A wonderful initiative...A good project...

As they say, “count your blessings”...and be content with what you have. After all you are blessed with good looks, good brain and good family...

May be ALL of you should imitate this project and let us have a celebration of blessings and good things that happen in your life...Anyone who reports them to me by email...I will post them on the blog and share with all of you.
May be it is a good time to initiate this project in your life and exult in the goodness of things. Positive attitude will definitely usher in positive results...

You are graduating soon...or another academic year is over...or you are starting a new job...or you are just continuing the GOOD old things...
Go for it...and share it with us.

Read below...and let us start a weekly "good things list" on the blog...

Mr. Kevork
You had asked me to write something for your blog about my new project that I'm starting.  Here goes! 
 
On Monday of this week, I started a gratitude journal.  Every night, before I go to bed, I write in this journal (and I'm proud to say that I've kept it up all week).  I write about two things:
1) Good things that happened that day
2) What I'm grateful for

Good things do happen.....

At first, when I decided I would do this project, I thought that it would be difficult to think of things to write that would fill up an 8 1/2 x 11 page.  I decided that half a page was ok...I didn't need to fill out the page EVERY DAY! What I have found, in just one week, was that this has become so easy to do! That one page is definitely not enough! Sometimes I have to stop myself from continuing on and on about the amazing things in my life.  
 


Actions speak louder than words
This project has really opened my eyes to how much good there is in the world.  It takes the focus off the negativity in the world and before I go to bed, when I reflect on my day, I realize that every day is a good day.  I have always known, but now I have my proof, that those who look at the world through a positive eye will know happiness.  I am happy. 
 
I will be trying to get it online, one of the teachers I work with has mentioned that he is interested in joining my project, so that way we can both update and maybe start a positive revolution! I'll let you know if I get that up and running.  
 
Hope all is well
Kristina


Just keep track of them...
Dear Kristina,
You were an excellent student and I am sure you will be a better teacher...I am sure you will teach with love and care...and do much better than I did. After all, students should excel their teachers and in general the youth MUST excel the older generation.
Thank you for sharing your project with me(us)...I am sure it will be imitated.
H.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment