No means no and rape is disgusting...
Rape is the forced subjugation of another human being...Whether it is male or female...
Judge Jeanine Howard thinks that rape is okay under certain circumstances....She is full of....(you fill in the dots)
This is Sir Young who admitted that she raped the 14 year old......
It happened in Dallas County, Texas....Not in my imagination and not in fiction...and thank God not in any place that I was a teacher before...
A young man named Sir Young admitted, in court, to forcing himself on a 14-year-old classmate.
Young's attorney, Scottie Allen, said the girl expressed interest in having sex with Young, "just not on school grounds."
Apparently Young couldn't wait. As his attorney put it: "he made a very, very bad judgment," and ignored the victim's objections and admitted that to police.
Since when rape = bad judgement?
That is not proper math...There is something missing...and that's being a proper human being...
You do not rape and then say..."Oops! I made a bad judgement..."
Judge Jeanine Howard agreed with the "bad judgement" ....and sentenced Sir Young to "deferred probation and community service..."
What the f,,,,!
This young man forces himself on a 14 year old and the judge sentences him to "deferred probation and community service..." It reminds me of principals and VP's that I have known...as a teacher...
Obviously this judge does not know math...and cannot solve any of the equations....May be she became a judge because she sucked up to a powerful politician...! You never know...!
May be...Remember, everything is possible..in North America...
I am blessed that I was not her teacher........She is a hallway person... and I would have yelled at her...CLEAR THE HALLWAY AND LEAVE US IN PEACE....
It is depressing and it is sad..,
In the 21st century...judges do not know what rape is....
It is shameful and it is disgustingly stupid...
I guess this judge can be a wonderful principal or a VP....Pick your choice...
This just happened recently...Few days ago....
In North America, eh...!
A footnote...
In my family ( I, my wife and my two daughters.....), I am the only male...and now my sons in law....
I feel passionately about this incidents...


No comments:
Post a Comment