Issues that Simmer and Fester My Imagination
Syria
The Jihadi extremists crucify people as punishment for disobeying the laws....
Canadian and U.S. governments support these Jihadist...
They say they will introduce DEMOCRACY...in Syria...
Can democracy be established by crucifying people...?
Why Canadian and U.S. governments are supporting these extremists...?
Why the West is conducting a war on WORLD PEACE...?
- Read the CNN(leading U.S. news media) report below...
Syria (CNN) -- It is a
scene seared forever into the memory of an eyewitness:
Masked men drag the bloodied body of a
man across a public square, and tie it to a make-shift cross on a metal pole.
Green string holds the body's arms
outstretched across a wood plank as blood oozes from the gunshot wound to his
head.
Militiamen wrap the body's black
"WhatsApp" shirt with a sign in red letters that reads in Arabic:
"This man fought Muslims and detonated an IED here."
The eyewitness -- a man we will call
Abu Ibrahim -- does more than watch. He steps closer and snaps a picture with
his cell phone; the children around him gawk at the horrific spectacle with
quiet curiosity.
Abu Ibrahim asked that his identity be
kept secret for fear of reprisals. His photographs document the story of a body
staged to look like a crucifixion -- and to send a message -- in the northern
Syrian city of Raqqa. An al Qaeda splinter group, Islamic State of Iraq and
Syria (ISIS), says the brutal display serves as a lesson to anyone who dares
challenge its rule.
Three days on, the
"crucified" body of the man and another victim were reportedly still
hanging in Raqqa.
....And Ukraine...
The turmoil in Ukraine is heartbreaking...
It was a cultural center.... Classical music, opera and ballet...
I loved it...
The American led coup d'etat created chaos...and now it became hell on earth...This is what U.S. wanted...to establish a presence on Russian border...The Obama administration is using Ukraine as a pawn to establish its political and economic hegemony on Europe and on the world.
Democracy is a pretext...U.S. led democracy is a sham...
They support the dictators and kings of Saudi Arabia and the like...
The U.S. administration is living a lie...for the sake of American profits...They do not care about Ukraine and Ukrainians...It is U.S. hegemony and U.S. profits that they worship.
I love Ukraine and it is a pity that the U.S. is tearing it apart...
....And Nigeria....
The Jihadi extremists that are in Syria are creating havoc in Nigeria too...
Their law states that women should not attend school...
So they abducted more than 200 school girls and now they will SELL them...each for $16.00.....
Why humans are inhumane...?
When will the world be domesticated and civilized.....
Read CNN....
(CNN) -- A man claiming to be Boko
Haram's leader has said he'll sell the more than 200 girls that the Islamist
militant group abducted from a rural Nigerian school last month.
"I abducted your girls. I will
sell them in the market, by Allah," a man claiming to be Abubakar Shekau
says in a video, according to a CNN translation from the local Hausa language.
"There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell. He commands
me to sell. I will sell women. I sell women."
***
Yesterday I posted the Armenian Orphan Rug...and today these...
I want the world to be a PEACEFUL PLACE....
I am counting on you...The NEW GENERATION...
Do not emulate the elders...
Throw the teachers aside...Check the lies and self-promotion of administrations and CEOs...
Organize your own YOUTH GROUPS...and do all in a NEW and RIGHT way...
Work for WORLD PEACE....
You have to ACT...It may get too late...




This is something we don't get to see on daily news. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteDennis,
ReplyDeleteYou have a bright future and artistic skills.
Use your skills and help establish world peace...
We can do it...One piece at a time...
H.K.