Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pictures Resonate Louder Than Words

A friend sent these pictures to me... I wanted to 

share his wisdom with you.


Indeed it is a privilege... Considering all those who are devastated by wars and diseases.

It is up to you to decide...What matters most in life.
It is up to us to eliminate all sorts of discrimination...

All of us indeed ARE blessed...Count them...You did learn the math...
Children, students are always good to have around...
I told you so.....
Appreciate the moment...and enjoy...the day
Indeed exams suck...and those who evaluate the exams...suck more.
That's why we visited the chapel...Visit it again...
Girls always have the alternative...Choose your friends with wisdom and not with emotions...
Think with all you have above your shoulders and not what's below them...

Ban wars...After all, "Thou shall not kill"
and see the beam in your eyes before you criticize the twig in someone else's...
It is your world....Take care of it....It is the only one we have
After the exams...It's time to move on...May be it's time to visit the chapel again...by yourself...
I insisted...You are not an empty bag that we dump in knowledge...and when full...you graduate...Albert is a wise guy...
...And indeed, I love you all...
Always visit the chapel...Meditate...Resolve and only then act...It's a new beginning always...
...And guys...DO NOT BULLY...yourselves and your friends...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics Mr Kevork, they really add colour to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    I was hoping that besides colour it will also add some debt and enhance the content too.
    I agree colour is good, I love them.
    But ideas are what I am interested more...

    ReplyDelete