People are extravagantly funny....
These people have paid hundreds of dollars for their Super Ball sits, but they are still watching the game on the PEDs.
Is PED addictive...?
Why pay so much money if the PED will do the trick...?
****
While walking I noticed a sign advertising "Luxury Jewelry"...
Is there jewelry which is not luxury...?
****
I listened to TV ad promoting a drug...They added..."This drug may cause drowsiness, heart attack in seniors, may cause liver damage"....The benefit is that it may promote a more active life style and provide more energy...You decide if the drug is worth using.
****
And cigarettes....It causes heart attack, lung cancer...and all the rest....
****
Why people get a kick out of doing stupid things...?
****
Students cheat instead of learning....After all, young people try to imitate their elders.****
But I am sure you will cut the chain and start a new trend. Because I believe in your and I know that you are smart...And you CAN do better.

No comments:
Post a Comment