A former student of mine sent me this message with the request to post it.
And I did....
I hope the video instigates more discussion.
I have noticed this video going around on the internet and would like to ask you to put it on the blog.
It's a video about Ukraine and their whole situation. We are asking for support from others and trying to help others realize what is happening.
Thanks a
lot and take care :D
Thanks a lot and take care :D

Ukraine is a beautiful country.
Ukrainians are cultured and have a fascinating history of struggle and survival.
They have triumphed against all odds and I am sure they will be victorious in their present struggle too.
Western Europe is attempting to impose their paternalistic hegemony on Ukraine. The East is dangling an almost rotten carrot in front of them.
Both West and East are pursuing their own agenda and their own profit.
They are treating Ukraine as a pawn in their rivalry.
I am sure Ukrainians will be much better if both West and east live them alone. Let Ukrainians decide their future and their destiny independent of this ugly rivalry.
Let Ukraine be free.
Let Ukrainians enjoy life, liberty and pursue happiness...in peace.
Let Western Europe manage their crumbling economies. Let the East look after their bureaucratic vandalism.
Ukrainians will be better of without the interference of Western Europe and Russia.
Ukrainians will be happier if both West and East leave them alone and let them enjoy peace.
H.K.

No comments:
Post a Comment