Ross,
You were a GOOD…GOOD…VERY GOOD friend…
I will remember you always…..
H.K.
Hi Harout,
Unfortunatly
I have to tell you that Ross passed away. He was hit by the bus. I don't know
any details. I was told that a second ago. This is terrible. I cannot
understand it!
Waldemar
Hi Waldemar…,
What a very very
sad news!!!!
I cannot believe it
either!
What a loss.
Waldemar, can you please
forward me details if you know?
Viola
I wasn't sure how to say it but I was going to send
you the following once I knew for sure :
Mr. Kevork,
I'm not sure how to
say this or if I should be saying this at all. A friend of mine has texted me
about a bus accident in the square one area. One person was hit by the bus and
passed away
reason why I am
telling you and I am extremely sorry to do so is because my friend heard that
it was Mr. Oaks who was hit by this bus. I'm not 100% sure but I see no reason
why someone would make up such a story. I know he was a friend to you and I am
sorry for your loss. Mr. Oaks was a great man and made my life at Pocock mean
something more than just going to class. Along with teachers like you and Mr.
Oaks I learned that school isn't all about grades and recess. Mr. Oaks and
yourself along with a few other teachers made the school a school with
spirit.
Hi Harout,
I don't know much details. I just learned it today by the end of the school day.
All I know is Ross got hit by the bus at tha Square One bus terminal.
It was 8:15 PM last night (7 of April). It was rainy and dark. Ross was crossing the street.
I am in tears. I don't know what to say. It seems to me that nothing count any more.
It is horrible. We have lost a human being who was so precious so humble so amicable
so lively. I don't know what to say.
Waldemar
here is the link to the accident
I don't know much details. I just learned it today by the end of the school day.
All I know is Ross got hit by the bus at tha Square One bus terminal.
It was 8:15 PM last night (7 of April). It was rainy and dark. Ross was crossing the street.
I am in tears. I don't know what to say. It seems to me that nothing count any more.
It is horrible. We have lost a human being who was so precious so humble so amicable
so lively. I don't know what to say.
Waldemar
here is the link to the accident
Ross I will write again
tomorrow on the blog….RIP
Much love and respect….
H.K.
No comments:
Post a Comment