Saturday, April 5, 2014

STAY ON THE CURVE...DO NOT GO OFF TANGENT


A Silver lining in Any Dark Cloud

A young student-friend wrote the following two notes…To honour the privacy of my friend I deleted names and added Europe instead of the country name…
While reading you will realize that it is a private matter for him…he is growing up and contemplating about the realities of life…But as he did…He noticed the silver lining in it…So the second note concluded in a more positive outlook…
The “life after” may be a consolation…But the main issue will boil down to the pile of happy faces and the smiles that we pass to the others…
After all, at the temporal end…what remains is not the riches that we accumulate…The Pyramids are a witness for that…but the smiles that we leave behind…
So be a part of your community and help each other…As a community we achieve much more that as competing and selfish beings…

 ***
 During the past summer when I went to visit [Europe] one of my
cousins passed away, a car hit her... she was younger than me... I didn't know her all that well but it still hit me pretty hard; it was the first death I experienced inside my family. More recently though two students passed away... one from Goetz and one from Pocock... that hit the whole school community pretty hard. And to finish it off my grandpa is near the end also sad to say. 
And then don't forget about all the other crap that is going on in the world...

It just feels like death has been lurking around everywhere lately and it’s scary to think about it because it can happen to anyone at any time...it’s frightening. I've never experienced so many deaths in a short amount of time.

I wanted to post about this in further detail but then I thought bringing negativity to the blog would be a poor decision. 

I really just needed to get this off my chest, and I trust you enough to tell you about it. So thanks.
Sorry for bringing such a sad situation to your day but I feel I can trust you.

***
 Your words mean a lot to me and to many more. During this difficult time I have realized that although death is a sad thing, it is also good in some ways. Us, as living people, are extremely sad in situations that involve death but the people who pass away move into greener pastures where there is no genocides, murders, violence, and corruption...there is only peace and unity with God. Experiences like these make me think long and hard about life in general, it reminds me that I have so much to learn.

To All My Friends
We are on a life long learning curve....
Stay on the curve and learn to smile and share your smile with the community...
Stay on the curve and revive/revitalize the community...
Stay on the curve and HELP each other...
Stay on the curve and work for world PEACE...
Only in PEACE smiles flourish...
Stay on the curve and let the Poppy fields transform into Smiling fields...
Do NOT go off tangent...Stay on the curve...


No comments:

Post a Comment